- It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
- To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
- It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened often.
- It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
- Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.
- Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
- Dissolve soap scum from shower doors in a jiffy. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
- Spread sheets around foundation areas, in trailers or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
- Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
- Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew!
- Prevent musty suitcases . Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
- To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
- Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
- Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
- Eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
- Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collects sawdust like a tack cloth.
- Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
- Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
- Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
- Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I recently found an article that listed 20 different uses for Bounce fabric softener sheets. Some of them are pretty much common knowledge but there are a few that might surprise you.